Financial Times publications have picked up several awards at the 2013 Headline Money Awards, which celebrate outstanding achievement in financial journalism. The awards recognise excellence in money journalism across all aspects of the media – including print, broadcast and the online coverage of financial matters.
- Winner: Katie Morley, Investors Chronicle. Pensions Journalist of the Year (Consumer)
- Winner: ft.com/personal-finance. Best Use of Social Media (Consumer).
- Highly Commended: Katie Morley, Investors Chronicle. Rising Star of the Year (Consumer)
- Highly Commended: Tanya Powley, FT Money. Mortgage Journalist of the Year (Consumer)
- Highly Commended: Investorschronicle.co.uk/comment/chronic-investor-blog. Financial Blog of the Year.
- Highly Commended: Money Management. Financial B2B Title of the Year.