© The Financial Times Ltd 2017 FT and 'Financial Times' are trademarks of The Financial Times Ltd.
On 15 November the Financial Times will host its second annual Women at the Top conference in Shanghai, to coincide with the announcement and publication of the FT 2011 Top 50 Women in World Business ranking.
Hosted by Financial Times CEO John Ridding, the conference brings together global thought leaders and decision makers to discuss the role of women in business, their contributions as drivers of development and growth, and their inspirational legacy as innovators and influencers in the workplace and beyond.
This year’s distinguished speakers include:
· Ambassador Melanne Verveer, Ambassador-at-Large, Global Women’s Issues, US Department of State
· Arianna Huffington, President and Editor-in-Chief, AOL Huffington Post Media Group
· Olivia Lum, Group President & CEO, Hyflux
· Jennifer Li, CFO of Baidu
· Maria das Graças Silva Foster, Gas and Energy Director, Petrobras and President, Gaspetro
· Rachel Kyte, Vice President & Head, Sustainable Development, The World Bank
· Sung-Joo Kim, Founder, Sungjoo Group and Chairperson, MCM Holdings AG
· Umran Beba, President, Asia Pacific Region, PepsiCo.
· Jing Ulrich, Managing Director and Chairman of Global Markets, China, J P Morgan
More information about the conference can be found at http://www.ftconferences.com/womenatthetop/
The full rankings will be published at 1pm GMT on 15 November and can be found at www.ft.com/womenatthetop
Follow the conference on Twitter: @ftwomenatthetop or @ftconferences
For more information contact:
Head of Communications, Asia Pacific
Tel: +852 2905 5519
+852 9537 2987